Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hey everyone!! First of all I am really sorry that you didn't get an email from me last week. I was a little busy and didn't have anytime to write. But I hope you all had an amazing week! This week for me was yet another great one...but the sad thing is that I feel like they just keep coming and going…THAT I am not a fan of.

So some sad news…The menezes family moved to a different area so we had to give the missionaries in that area the reference and they got baptized there. It pretty much broke my heart that I didn't personally get to see them enter the waters of baptism but at least I know that they made those covenants and that in a year they will be able to become an eternal family. As of Marlon...the guy I told you about who showed up to church on his own, well he is progressng really well. I did divisions with a sister in my zone who also happens to be from Oregon so when we went by to teach Marlon we taught him in English...That was so wierd and way harder than I thought it was going to be!! Spanglsih was definitely a part of that lesson but he likes it when we teach him in English, I explained to him we wouldn't always be able to do that becuase My companion doesn't speak English...but either way he understands. I am just amazed as to how bad my English has become. All in all I am just really loving being a missionary. Everyday I wake up so full of joy...full of the spirit, ready to share the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ to all those who are willing to listen. Being able to share my testimony in spanish all dday everday has really been a HUGE blessing to me. Seeing the Gospel change the lives of so many people is something indescribable and so real. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else or doing anything else. I hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment