Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hola mundo!!!

So this week we had changes...actually today...wow it has been a long wierd day! HA! but anyways I got changed to my new area called Ayapal. It is still here in Chinandega...just on the east side of Chinandega. Literally packed up everything last night to move about 4 blocks south...but hey I am happy! I love gettting to know more areas! My new companion is Hermana Alvarez from Costa Rica! She is so awesome! We were already pretty good friends from a while back so it is exciting to me that I get to be her companion. It will be fun to see what miracles we will be able to see here in our area!

On wednesday Pedro got baptized and it was so great! He already looks like a missionary to me! He wants to serve a mission so I am REALLY hoping that he goes through with it because he would be a super awesome missionary! This week I am just going to try and get to know my area as best I can. I am still the TL (training leader) and now that the first presidency has changed the way we do divisions...where a companionship of sisters comes to my area and we do divisions in my area, meaning 4 missionaries working in one area...I have to know my area so I can start getting some divisions done! Should be fun! Anyways I hope all is well for everyone and that you are all enjoying the cool weather!

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment