Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What a week! I hope you all had a great week! I am back to writing on mondays now so you can all expect my letters on mondays! This week I finished my last little time in the Maximo Jerez! My comp left to her area on monday so I stayed behind to finsh some things up in the office and in my area! It turned a little crazy though! The sister I trained a little while back, Hermana Nicholls, went home today because of some issues she was having with her back and her knee. She has to have surgery on her knee soon so she couldn't stay here for that! She stayed with me in our house last night and then at 4am this morning we said goodbye! That was a little tough for me because I got to see her grow so much in the 12 weeks that we were together and now she is leaving before I do! It still is a little tough to think about just because we are super close...but she said she would write me so no worries!

As of the rest of my week...because Hermana Nicholls could not do much this week I went with her companion Hermana Hatt to work with her in her area...which her area happens to be Los Laureles, my old area...so it was fun to be there for the week and to visit my converts. The tough thing about that was I had an hermano here in the maximo preparing for baptism that was this weekend, so I was balancing two areas in one week to make sure he was ready to go...that was probably the most stressed I have ever been, BUT, Ivan got baptized on saturday and confirmed on sunday so it was all worth it! I am finally headed to my assigned area in Chinandega tomorrow so I am super excited for that! M new comps name is Hermana Gabriel and she is SUPER cute! We are going to have lots of fun together and work really hard! I hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment