Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hey Everyone!! I hope it was another great week for all!

My week started off a little interesting and ended a little intersting, but it was great! Last Monday as I was in the cyber writing to all of you wonderful people...I had no sooner pushed the send button to send my weekly letter when all of the sudden I felt an uneasy felling in my stomach and new I had to get outside because I was probably going to throw up...so I pushed send and ran out of that cyber as fast as I could..needless to say I was on the computer for about 10 minutes last monday because i went straight home after that. So I was sick all night monday night and then got up on tuesday morning and finished packing because I had to come here to Chinandega that day. So I packed up and took the 3 hour bus ride here to Chinandega...Don´t ask me how I had the stomach to do that because I myself have no idea! Haha! So we arrived to my new area that day and spent the day in the house...that was a blast. Then that next morniong about 3am my companion woke me up, I was super confused as to why until I got up and put my feet down on a floor full of water!! The water pipe under the sink in our bathroom had broken and A TON of water had been gushing out of it for who knows how long! It was a good thing my comp heard it and woke up because I was dead asleep. So that took some time to clean up, but it was actually really fun! we made the best of it!

So the week continued and I got to go out and work in my area on thursaday and I did divisions with some hermanas on friday...and then the stomach bug hitme again on saturday morning and I have been cooped up in the house since then. Hey but the good news is that I am half way through alma in the LDM so thats good! I actually understand the book of mormon in spanish way better than I do in english...wierd right! Anyways that is how my week has been...sorry nothing to exciting this week! Next week I will have an awesome story to report! I hope you all have an amazing week! 

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment