Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hola Mundo!!

Well what a week! This past week was pretty great and we had some success in finding some new people! My comp and I are pretty nervous for changes coming up because this next change will be my comps last change in the mission and I will FINALLY be done with my training! I had an interview with my mission president last week and he said he wasn't sure what he was going to do with us...all i know is that I love Matagalpa so much and would be totally content with staying here HAHA! I will do what the Lord wants me to do though! Right now we have a lot of progressing investigators which I am so grateful for because when your new investigator tank is empty...it's not so fun! I am hoping to have a baptism of a mother and her daughter this weekend but she HAS to come to church...we will see! Lately it has been raining a lot here and when it rains it pours! The streets literally turn into rivers...it's actually kinda cool! I always swore to myself that I would NEVER wear or for that matter even buy crocs in my life...but mom you were right...there i said it! I am so glad I have shoes that are water proof, no matter how much I hate them! This week on thursday we are traveling to managua at 3 am to have a mission conference with Elder Duncan from the 70. My comp and I put together a choir of people in our zone and we practiced this morning and it sounded pretty good! Hopefully Elder Duncan will like it...and more importantly President Collado! Not much else to report! Sorry this weeks letter is lame...time runs out so quickly sometimes! I hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment