Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hey everyone I hope you all had yet another wonderful week!

This week was super awesome for my comp and I! I feel like the weeks are just flying by though. We worked really hard this week and found tons of people who are know have been prepared for us to teach. Matagalpa and specifically Totolate are chosen places. Matagalpa currently does not have any wards yet and is not a stake. There are two districts in Matagalpa and 4 branches. At church on sunday our attendence was 30 people...with that being said...I ended up giving a talk in sacrament meeting..didn't know that until I arrived at church and the branch president asked me to share something. Then the teacher for sunday school didn't show up, so guess who taught that class too...yep Hermana Dickey! My companion taught Gospel doctrine. It is a little bit of a struggle trying to get people to come to church and even more to participate, but we have to be patient so that we can get these branches into wards and then the wards into stakes and then TEMPLO NICARAGUA 2017!!!! I know its coming people! I thought it was going to be announced in conference last week, but alas itwas not! It's ok though because I am feeling it for next year!

This week we have a baptism. Jackson will be getting baptized and I am super excited for him because he needs this in his life. He has had a little bit of a tough life so I know he will really embrace everything the restored gospel of Jesus Christ has to offer him! I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment