Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hey everyone!!! So today we had changes...and I was really hoping I would be able to stay in Los Laureles for one more change at least...because I will be 20 years old at the end of this change and I wanted to be with people I really knew...but alas...God works in mysterious ways! I packed my bags last night and today I am in a new area called Bello Horizonte...but wait for it...I have been assigned to be the sister AP! President Collado called me on saturday to tell me and I will be completely honest...I was not expecting that at all! My companions name is Hermana Reyes from El Salvador and she is amazing!! I am going to learn so much from her! I am really excited for this opportunity, to get to know all of the Hermanas in the mission and to learn more from President...and most importantly...to feel even closer to my Father in Heaven.

Not much to report otherwise. Tomorrow we have a meeting with President in the morning and then we will be welcoming all of the new missionaries at the mission home and then we will have another meeting until the late afternoon...Wednesday more meetings all day and thursday as well...and then FINALLY by friday and saturday I will get to work in my area! 

Sorry its short this week but I hope everyone is doing well and working hard! 

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment