Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I hope everyone has had an amazing week! It has been a pretty good one for me! I completed 9 months in the mission and pretty soon will be 20 years old...but we don't talk about either of those things Haha! This week was basically spent in the mission home because every zone has had trimestral (is that a word) interviews with President...so we have been there helping him, reviewing area books and agendas and what not. It has been pretty fun...but if I have to eat one more ham and cheese sandwich I think I will die! Seriously people...every zone that has come we have given them lunch and every time it was sandwiches...so last week we were helping with interviews, the week before that we were helping with interviews and also a couple days this next week! NO MORE SANDWICHES!!!! I can't complain too much though because it could be worse...I have eaten worse here! Mondogo equals missionary taste buds!!

So as you all know yesterday was the multi mission conference with Elder Snow from the 70 and it was so amazing! He made a huge announcement!!!! He told us all that the work in Nicaragua is now moving so quickly that we are all ready to double our efforts. To start working even harder and double what we are doing now because...he said that Nicaragua is VERY close to getting a temple!! When he said that I wanted to cry because that is all anyone really wants here in the mission! To be able to work hard enough and establish the church so that Nicaragua can have a temple! Elder Snow as a a servant of God recieves revelation like that...I know that it is Revelation from heavenly Father that he is ready for His work to accelerate even more here so that there can be a temple and I am so grateful to be apart of it. There are so many great things happening here in Nicaragua and I know that whithin the next few years Nicaragua will have a temple and I also know that Sister Dickey will be on the first flight to be at the dedication. I seriously love being a missionary! It is not easy. If I said it was I would either be lying or not working at all! But it is all so worth it when you have seen another soul come unto christ and step into the waters of baptism. It is worth the sweat, holes in your shoes and sometimes tears. How great shall be your soul when you bring many souls unto me!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment