Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hey Everyone!!!! 

I hope all of you BEAUTIFUL mothers out there had a great mothers day!! I am pretty sure mine did! It was so awesome to be able to talk to my family yesterday! Even though I will be home soon...it was still really hard to hang up. I am so grateful to have an eternal family! Just so you all know... My family said that I have definitely changed but that I am still as witty and as energetic as ever...there are just some things that never change people!

I cannot beleive that I am starting my last transfer of my mission this week. It has gone by so incredibly fast! I am excited but really sad all at the same time..mixed feelings about the whole idea...but I miss you all so stinkin much so it will all be fine! I am still with my companion Hermana De Leon and we are going to see some great miracles together in these next few weeks! She finishes her training and we are going to baptize a golden family! Those are just some starter miracles. This weekend we have the baptism of Emily. She is 11 and part of a less active family that we have reactivated! I am so excited! Her dad is going to baptize her! Then in the next few weeks we have a couple of families with a fecha so we are going to be busy! Anyways that is about all I have to report this week! We are just going to work super hard! I want these last few weeks of my mission to be the best! In the life of the Savior he completed His greatest accomplishments and miracles towards the end of His life...so I intend to follow His example and achieve my greatest miracles and accomplishments in these final weeks! I love you all and hope you have a SUPER TUANIS week!

Love, Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment