Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hey everyone!!!

I hope you all had a super fantastic week! Mine was great! This last thursday was my very last Multi-zone conference with my mission President and it was really sad actually! The meeting was great but at the end President Collado pulled up a picture on his phone of the new mission President and his family that will be coming at the end of this change and introduced us to them. His name is President Ponce. He is from Guatemala and they have an 18 year old daughter and a 16 year old son. They look like really great people and it is a bummer I won't be able to meet them personally. I am SO grateful though that I get to finish with MY mission president. It is just so hard to beleive how quickly the time goes by! 

This weekend we have 4 people on date to get baptized so we are hoping that all goes well with them! We have been really keeping up with them so any questions they have can be answered by the spirit! Today hermana De Leon and I enjoyed a nice rexlaing Pday at a place here in Matagalpa called Cascada Blanca (White Waterfall)ยช! It was so beautiful! All of the missionaries go there so it was nice to finally see what everyone talked about! One of the best pdays yet! It was about a 30 min crowded bus ride to get there but totally worth it! Not much to report this week! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hermana Dickey

This weekend is mothers day here in Nicaragua so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY again to all of you B-E-A-utiful mothers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment