Nicaragua Managua North Mission
January 2015 ~ June 2016

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hey Everyone!

I hope it was a fantastic week for all of you! I hope you had a great memorial day weekend! My comp hermana De Leon and I had a great week! We had the baptism of Anielka this weekend and she got confirmed yesterday so that was really great!! She is the best! I would send you pics but my camera died so I will for sure send them next week! 

On sunday yesterday they announced that the Area presidency of Central America has approved Matagalpa to become a stake!!!! POR FIN!!! I was so excited! This coming weekend is our district conference and they will give us more details. But I am beyond excited to know that Matagalpa will finally be a stake now! I just remember how last year when I was here almost every branch had an attendance of 30-40 people each week...and a year later one branch has about 100 every week and we have about 85. It just is a huge testimony to me of how the Lords works to accelerate the work! I hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Dickey

No comments:

Post a Comment